new in store! + a discount code!

here's what is new in my store! i got a bit 'blouse happy' this week, but i couldn't resist all the pretty pastels!

i also placed new items on sale and clearance!

in honor of my last day of school, use the code "christmasbreak" for 40% off all sale items until sunday evening!

*all international orders over $150 ship for free and all USA orders over $100 ship for free!
she wears pigtails in her hair dress
come fly in my hot air balloon dress
she sees stars dress
a classy gal dress
cranberries and wine dress
disco dancin' dress
im just a sailor dress
countryside girl romper
pleated and dotted skirt
polka dotted capris
in love with a sailor cardigan
silver bows sweater
she's a star blouse
dainty as a flower blouse
the smell of sweet success blouse
navy and stars button up
candy polka dots blouse
fresh squeezed lemonade blouse
kiss me on my cheek blouse
fresh as mints blouse

Labels: