new in store! + a "behind the scenes video"! ♡

here is what is new in MY STORE! i've been workin' my booty off!

i also added new items to SALE and CLEARANCE.

hope you like my goodies this week!
golden rule dress
lacey marie dress
close your eyes and KISS me now dress
what a wonderful world dress
mama said dress
you've got it all dress
love is strange dress
chapel of love dress
witches and wizards dress
my girl dress
true love from me dress
it's so easy to fall in love dress
oh hey mr. sandman dress
you're just too good to be true dress
little darlin dress
aint it a shame dress
at the hop dress
sh-boom dress
paralyzed by your love dress
please mister postman dress
new years dream dress
jelly n jam dress
that'll be the day dress
another lovely day dress
this magic moment dress
take me to your log cabin dress
a day at the carnival blouse
chocolate mocha blouse
plaid as can be blouse
oh sweet droplets blouse
vibrant me blouse
rainy sunday cardi

p.s. matt made a little time lapse of me finishing my listing :) welcome to my life.

Labels: