♥a vintage valentines day store update ♥

here is an EXTRA sweet update in my store. what can i say, valentines day is coming up and i am craving reds, pinks and flowers! :)

i also added a few items to the SALE section.

happy sappy shoppin'!

runaround sue dress
a romantic sailors dress
save the last dance for me dress
lovin you baby dress
valentines day in love dress
pretty girl dress
hot pink cord jumper
green with envy dress
valentines day blues dress
princess for a day dress
say you love me too dress
red wine and cheesecake dress
a spotty valentines day dress
black chevron sequin dress
lovers who wander dress
kiss me it's valentines day dress
skipping to my crushes house dress
dream lover blouse
you were meant for me blouse
rufflin' my heart blouse
sweet flowers sweater
love me do blouse
8 days a week blouse
cherry, cherry gal blouse
a valentines day gift for you sweater
reds and collar sweater
snuggle with me cape

Labels: