you're so square, baby i don't care.

oh how happy i am that it is wednesday! i LOVE wednesdays because i shop for my store today. it is the one day of the week that i live in a dream world... wake up, sip coffee, ignore all homework, shop & sew and finish the day by cooking a home cooked meal for my guy when he gets off work!

i hope your wednesday is dreamy too :) here's some fun things to do:

1. try to do something out of your routine, i learned in sales promotion yesterday that this will keep your creativity off the charts! ♥♥

2. do yourself a favor and listen to my friends band. aside from the fact that he is my friend, i have played this song too many times to count because i just like it! it makes me feel nostalgic...

blouse: for sale in my store
skirt: for sale in my store
bag: rebecca minkoff (giveaway win)
glasses: c/o proopticals
booties: c/o DV by Dolce Vita

Labels: