wedding style ♥



i just got back from my bachelorette party! it was THE best weekend maybe ever, and i am so thankful for my maids of honor and that they took the time to plan it all! i will share a few photos soon! a big group of friends and i all went to key west, florida!

one of the more time consuming projects for me in "wedding planning" was finding the perfect outfit for all of these really special parties! here's what i wore to my bridal shower and bachelorette parties! i actually ended up forgetting my dress for the bachelorette party (i know, how could i!!!!?) but my outfit was very similar to the one above anyway.

  1. bridal shower : i wanted my outfit to be EXTRA girly! my mom and maid of honor threw me a tea party, so i thought this dress fit perfectly! dress: modcloth necklace: kate spade shoes: anthro
  2. bachelorette party: i really wanted to show a little bit of skin, but also feel like i was keeping my own style. i found this cute dress at zara, and it fits perfectly! i am going to pair it with vintage inspired shoes (that i am re-wearing!) and a vintage white felt boater hat that i thrifted a few months back. dress: zara shoes: anthro hat: vintage
What did you wear to all of these meaningful wedding events? i would love to hear!!

Labels: