My Favorite Frye Boots (+ A Huge Frye/HauteLook Sale)


Spring came and went, or never really fully arrived. I was a bit bummed because I got amazing sandals from Frye that I've been dying to wear with a maxi dress, but instead I got to take these Frye Jackie Zip Short boots from HauteLook out for a spin, and they're just as wonderful! I usually lean toward boots with skinnier ankles, but for some reason these work perfectly with tights and skinny jeans, and I'm SUCH a fan of the beautiful color. They're perfect with a mustard cardi!

I'm super excited to share with you guys that HauteLook and The Frye Company are having a three-day flash sale today until April 22nd where you can snag men's and women's Frye boots, bags, accessories, etc. for up to 55% off. I'm drooling, because nothing gets me excited like high-quality leather. In case you've never heard of them, HauteLook is a flash sale site owned by Nordstrom. HauteLook makes returns easy by offering the option to return any items purchased at a Nordstrom Rack in your neighborhood. It's free to be a member, and they post new sales every day at 8am PST. I was pretty excited to find out about them, so hopefully you are too. :) Happy shopping!




*This post is in collaboration with HauteLook, but as always all opinions are my own! 

Labels: ,