Fresh Air & Fall Leaves w/ Rockport

Thanks to Zappos.com and Rockport for partnering on this post! 


One of my biggest priorities after labor was to take care of myself and find the time to get dressed every day, and get out of the house. I know, maybe I am crazy for being unable to sit still in PJ's, but I love this time of the year, and I hate the feeling of doing nothing. We've been taking Hudson on tons of beautiful Fall walks at local parks, and on the boardwalk near our house!

I have been wearing all of my coziest clothes for "mom" duties, including these Rockport Cobb Hill Bethany boots from Zappos.com. I love the oxblood coloring on them, and they easily zip right on, making it quick to get dressed! I love that they're stylish but still comfortable and rugged enough to take on walks through the leaves - plus I ordered them from Zappos.com with free shipping and a 365-day return policy!



The leaves are slowly all falling off the trees, and even though I'll miss them, I am excited that the holidays are right around the corner. My whole family will be up here for Thanksgiving with us this year, which will be so much fun! Especially since my brothers will be able to meet Hudson.

Can't wait to share some fun holiday content soon!






Labels: ,