Our Kitchen Refresh With West Elm


As most of you know, we renovated our kitchen last year. It looked 100% better, but I was super pregnant, and didn't have much time to put those finishing touches on things. I always felt like the kitchen was plain, but between having Hudson and figuring out life as a new mom, I didn't put much time or energy toward it. When West Elm mentioned they were expanding their registry options for couples, I was super excited to test drive the new option, and finally put some attention toward our sad barren kitchen! 

I added this adorable runner to make the space feel a little bit more cozy. I've been really into everything copper lately, and was so happy to add this copper kettle to my collection. This gilded mirror tray adds such a nice elegant touch to the space as well! I've linked the rest of the items I added to the space below! 










Labels: